Company STATEX Ltd., VAT 115313190, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, hereinafter referred to as "PROVIDER", is registered as a personal data controller with the Personal Data Protection Commission (CPDP)
By using the www.pleta.bg site and /or by providing us with your personal data/, you expressly agree that your personal data will be collected and processed by the PROVIDER while guaranteeing their accuracy and credibility. You also declare that you have been informed of the type of personal data that the PROVIDER collects and processes for the purposes for which they will be used, and of your right to access, correct or delete the collected personal data. If you have objections, please do not use this site or provide us with any personal data.
WHAT ARE "PERSONAL DATA"
"Personal data" means any information relating to an individual who is identified or can be identified directly or indirectly by an identification number or by one or more specific attributes (such as name, email, address, telephone number, etc.).
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE:
ORDERS ONLINE OR BY TELEPHONE: In this case, the PROVIDER and the persons representing them through the online order form of the site through online chat on the site or by telephone communication collect personal data such as names, telephone number, email address, delivery address, business invoice data to send and deliver consumer-ordered products, invoice delivery, warranty and post-warranty service recall notifications, as well as various promotional emails or sms campaigns for various discounts, promotions and new products. Your personal details, along with the exact date and time of the order submitted, are stored in our secured database, which is hosted on a Delta.BG-secured SSL-certified server. THE PROVIDER does not provide any personal data to third parties and to the External Operators of Personal Data used on our site and detailed below, except in cases where the law requires it. Please note that there are sites that offer our products but which are not controlled or managed by the PROVIDER. We encourage you to read their terms and conditions, as well as their privacy and privacy policies, before making purchases on these websites.
PRODUCT REVIEW: In this case, the SUPPLIER requires you to fill in a name, email address, and product review that will be stored in our database, along with the IP address of the computer from which you write the comment, and the time and date of the submission. The email address will not be posted on the site. It is required only to verify the authenticity of the review. This information is used only to identify you as our client using our products and is not provided to Third Parties and the External Operators of personal data used on our site.
COMMENTS OF OUR BLOG: When posting a comment on our blog, you are required to enter your name and email address along with your comment that will be stored in our database along with the IP address of the computer from which you write the comment as and the time and date of dispatch. Only your comment and name will be posted, but if your email address is linked to an account, your photo will also be published. This information is only used to identify yourself as a commentator on our blog and is not provided to Third Parties and the External Data Operators used on our site.
ONLINE CONTACT FORM: If you decide to contact us via the contact form on our Contact Us page, you will need to enter your names, telephone / optional, email address, city, and your message to us, which will be stored in our database, along with the IP address of the com- puter from which you write the comment, as well as the time and date of the dispatch. This information will be formatted as an email message and sent to our email address via Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP). Our SMTP servers are protected by TLS (sometimes known as SSL), meaning that email content is encrypted and sent via SHA-2, 256-bit encryption. The content of the email message is then decrypted by our local computers and devices. No information is provided to Third Parties and the External Data Operators used on our site.
ONLINE CHAT: We use the mylivechat application for online chat with users. When you are trying to reach us through it, outside of our working hours or when we are not online, you are required to enter your name, email address, phone number, and your message to us. This information, along with the IP address of the computer from which you are writing the message, the date and exact time of the mailing, the city, and the type of the user's browser, is stored in the Tawk.to SSL-protected SSL database, is sent to our email address via Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP). SMTP servers of Tawk.to are protected by TLS, which means that email content is encrypted and sent via SHA-2, 256-bit encryption. The content of the email message is then decrypted by our local computers and devices. No information is provided to third parties
THE PROVIDER does not collect or process personal data relating to the following: discloses racial or ethnic origin, discloses political, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership of political parties or organizations, associations with religious, philosophical, political or trade union interests; health, sexual life or the human genome;
"COOKIES" AND OTHER FOLLOWING TECHNOLOGIES:
TYPES OF COOKIES:
- session cookies: These cookies are temporarily stored on your computer's hard drive or on your mobile device when you visit our site but disappear when you close the site, which means they are not permanently stored on your device .
- Permanent cookies: These cookies remain on your device even after you have closed the site and the browser. The term may vary from 1 sec. up to several years.
- Third Party Cookies: These cookies are installed by third parties that are managed by the respective sites and are not controlled by us. The term may vary from 1 sec. up to several years.
WHAT COOKIES THE SITE USES:
- A session cookie to determine the duration of a session user session. They end up with the end of the session;
- WordPress sessions that determine whether you are a logged user on the site or not;
- Weekly Woocommerce cookies that determine the duration of the session, the latest products reviewed, coupons used for discounts, whether you have added products in the cart and what. They end up with the end of the session;
We also use third-party cookies as part of our services. These cookies are managed by the respective sites and are not controlled by us. Below are the third-party cookies we use, some of which can be turned off using the general settings of your browser. For others, visit the relevant sites and follow the instructions provided. We consider the list below for External Operators of Personal Data (see section EXTERNAL PERSONNEL DATA OPERATORS).
- Cloudflare Permanent Cookies. These cookies are required and necessary to maintain Cloudflare's site security. Expires after 1 year;
- Different type and duration of Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, and Google Adwords cookies and pixels. Like most sites, we use Google Analytics and Google Adwords for tracking and tracking site traffic statistics, traffic sources, and ad performance. Google Tag Manager is an external tool for pen and script integration. Although Google records data such as your geographic location, device type, browser, or operating system, no part of this information can be used to be personally identified by us. Google also writes the IP address of your computer, but it does not give us access to this information. Data collected in this way is anonymous to us, we do not receive user identity information. Google may use proprietary advertising information in accordance with Google's data usage policy. Cookies run from 1 second to a maximum of 2 years. Details can be found on the Google Privacy & Privacy page - HERE;
- Different type and duration of cookies on Facebook. Like most sites, we use Facebook cookies and pixels to track and track site traffic statistics, traffic sources, product reviews, purchases, performance, and remarketing on our facebook ads and more. Data collected in this way is anonymous to us, we do not receive user identity information. However, Facebook data is stored and processed so that it has the ability to link to that profile and Facebook can use the information for its own advertising purposes in accordance with the Facebook data usage policy. Cookies expire after a maximum of 6 months. Details can be found on the Facebook Privacy & Privacy page - HERE;
- Different type and duration of Talk.to cookies. We use these cookies to link to the online chat application on our site. Talk.to collects information about the computer's IP address, browser type, Internet provider, traffic source, visited site pages, sent messages, email address, and sender's name to offline messages. Details can be found on the Privacy & Privacy page of Tawk.to - HERE.
HOW TO EXCLUDE COOKIES:
All modern browsers allow you to change the cookie settings. Typically, you can find these settings in your browser's options or preferences menu. To be aware of these settings, the following links can help you or you can use the Help button from your browser menus for more details:
If you're concerned about third-party ad cookies generated by advertisers, you can exclude them from here: Your Online Choices site.
No, the cookies we use are anonymous and do not contain any personal information.
Please note that changes to your browser that disable cookie functionality may prevent some of our site from functioning properly!
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
THE PROVIDER shall take all necessary measures to protect the personal data of the users of the site, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act, European Directive 95/46 / EC on the Protection of Individuals with regard to the Processing of Personal Data and on the Free Movement of such Dates and the Regulation EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL. THE SUPPLIERundertakes not to disclose the personal data of the USER to third parties except in cases where the law obliges him / her. THE PROVIDER guarantees the security and confidentiality of the personal data provided by the users of the site. The data and personal information provided by users is used by the PROVIDER only for order management, product delivery, payment processing, communication with the USER regarding orders, products and promotional offers, email reminder, or telephone, new products, promotional campaigns and promotions, and more.
Your access to social networks such as Facebook, Google+, YouTube, Twitter, and others, provides for separate registration and acceptance of the general terms and conditions of these sites. The SUPPLIER is not responsible for the protection of your personal data when accepting these terms and conditions. Please take a closer look at the general terms and conditions of these sites.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take all possible precautions - including administrative, technical and physical measures - to protect your personal information from loss, theft and misuse, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. Our site is a secure 256-bit SSL certificate, hosted on a highly protected by Hacker attacks Managed VPS server of DELTA.BG, we use encrypted SMTP channels for messages and emails and the information in our database is encrypted. The site and database are archived daily. All our computers are equipped with the highest level of protection against viruses, hacking and phishing attacks, and are equipped with Firewall / Firewall / which are updated daily.
ENTIRE RELIABILITY AND RETAINING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
PERSONAL DATA FROM CHILDREN
We do not consciously collect personal information from children under the age of 14. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 14, we will take steps to delete this information as soon as possible.
WHAT ARE YOUR OWN RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
If you have provided us with your personal information, you have the following options at any time:
If you have a registration on our site, you can check the accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of your contact information by logging in to your account;
Right to access your personal data processed by us;
Right to request appropriate correction, deletion or blocking of your personal information;
Right to data portability in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format;
The right to object at any time against the processing of your personal data when there are legitimate reasons for doing so;
Right to refuse the processing of your personal data for the purpose of receiving an electronic newsletter and other marketing communications, etc .;
Right to complain to the Personal Data Protection Commission if you believe that your data protection rights have been infringed.
If you want to exercise your rights or to express opt out of receiving e-newsletter and other marketing communications, you may contact us by sending an email to email@example.com or by sending a letter to the postal address: Plovdiv, bul Academician Petar Dinekov I № 10, to the official responsible for the protection of personal data.
We may refuse to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of other users, queries that are extremely impractical or which are otherwise not legally required access.
BREACH OF PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
We will report all concerned parties for any unlawful violation of the personal data collected from this site and stored in our database or database Vanshnite operators of personal data we work with within 72 hours of violations .
CHANGES IN THE CONFIDENTIALITY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please contact us:
tel. +359 32 643 000
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: Plovdiv, Akademik Petar Dinekov Blvd.10.
CONTACTS OF THE PROTECTION AGENCY FOR PERSONAL DATA
Address: Sofia 1592, 2, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd.,
tel: (02) 940 20 46, fax: (02) 940 36 40
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Web site: www.cpdp.bg